Welcome!

It is by grace you have been saved, through faith---and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—and not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Eph 2:8-10

Monday, October 24, 2011

Why is it so hard for so many to commit?

It seems like this subject is really hitting my generation hard. I really do wonder why, I have many thoughts, but I really think it comes down to being spoiled. We are the first generation of children (generally speaking) to have more than enough things. We had many things handed to us as children, so we expect it even as adults. We commit to something, but as soon as it is not pleasing to us, or it requires too much work, we give ourselves the "OK" to un-commit. I saw it happening to me a while back, but thankfully, God let me see myself through his eyes. Why do so many see it ok to not stand by their commitment? I would love some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment